Sunday, August 8, 2010

SUNDAY STYLE- outfit of the day

OUTFIT BREAK DOWN:
BAG: Hello Kitty Purse (available for pre-orders again, they've been sold out for a long time at: www.baghaus.com)
PANTS: Black Harem Pants from American Apparel
 
BOOTS: Doc Martens with my boot chain from FLEET JEWELRY
leather cuff: I made it myself
watch: made by my friende who doens't make them anymore (i do have some extras I'm gonna sell  on ebay, maybe before Christmas)
EARRING: one silver hoop & one chain earring form FLEET JEWELRY
SHIRT: a white hanes tank top (mens) and a kiss shirt I got a  SPEED on Melrose in Hollywood and all the tag says is "Michelle"
And a Sparkly 2-finger ring from Forever 21 that was $4.90
And in the lower picture I just have a cheap black hat that I got at Target or a street vendor in NYC, I can't remember!

I am good and follow the rules with everything in life except fashion and make-up....
then you could say I rebel against what people say to wear on your face or your body. ha ha ha
I've been this way since I was little and would roll my socks down like donuts around my ankles and wear my purse that looked like a hi-top tennis shoe.
In high school I walked to the beat of my own ipod (except ipods weren't even invented yet!)...I would wear bright red baggy jeans and glowing white Doc Martens one day then a little more bohemian and wear my lavender-grey, baggy, men's corduroy pants from the thrift, a white tank top, my flip flops and maybe my turquoise leather vintage jacket from another thrift store.

"DIFFERENT IS BETTER WHEN IT'S MORE EFFECTIVE AND MORE FUN!"- TIMOTHY FERRISS

I've never been one to follow trends...yeah, I may buy a couple things that I think are fun...but ultimately I wear what I like...that's true style. Wear what makes you feel confident, fun, and what you like. I don't like to look like everyone else, I'll be daring over boring any day! My friends say, "Kandee's not scared! She'll wear anything. You don't get it!" to people, ha ha ha ha

My Jordan and me in the airport...
Bring on the, "what are you wearing?!?" (this in a negative town from people ready to tease me! just try it, I don't care if you tease me! ha ha ha) "oh, where'd you get those!?!" "nice shoes!"...and all of these sarcastic ofcourse....I don't care, I really don't, I get dressed first to cover up my body..then I put on what I like! I didn't get dressed for anyone else, so why should I care what anyone else thinks! ha ha ha

Wear what you love....don't care what anyone thinks except you...and have more fun getting dressed!
huge love and harem pants...ha ha ha....kandee