Tuesday, January 4, 2011

$1,000 shopping spree winner!

So here's the big winner of the $1,000 shopping spree at Crown Brushes!
Oh...and I just got word from Crown Brushes..that all the orders will be processed by the end of this week. They got overwhelmed with orders and were closed for the holidays...but they are working really hard to get back to everyone and finish processing orders and shipping brushes out. 

I don't work for Crown or have any answers to all the ordering questions...I'm just trying to help...if you have any questions about your order or shipping or discounts...please email them...I have no way of helping or finding anything out about anyone's orders...
I was just trying to pass along a super dealy-o!
OK...now for everyone that sent an order or inquiry to purchase, before Dec 31st......your name was entered in a contest to win a $1,000 shopping spree at Crown Brush ...
(and may I suggest buying the chisel brush that I show in the post below!hee hee)
the excited winner is :
YASMIN SOUDER 
of FLORIDA
Crown Brush will be contacting you Yasmin!!! So excited for you!!!!!
Yay for contests! Even though not everyone gets to win...I always imagine how excited I would be to be the winner!

huge love and lots of brushes....kandee