Monday, January 3, 2011

HOW TO: Contour (slenderize your face!)

I have a roundish face...these are my PRO FACE Slenderizing AKA Contouring tricks!

The red areas are where you want to "shade" with your darker color foundation or powder to contour your face to perfect cheekbones and shape!


HOW TO CONTOUR: (watch video below to see!)
STEP 1
apply your normal foundation

STEP 2
apply a dark foundation or dark face powder 4-6 shades darker than your actual skin tone to the shaded areas I show above and blend
(make sure you don't use a bronzer with sparkle or shimmer, the sparkle will catch light and draw attention to that area, making it look larger...the opposite of what were trying to do! ha ha)

STEP 3
if you used the foundation or anything creamy to blend (that's how I do it, darker cream foundation, then I go over it with the "mate bronzer", any powder darker than your skin tone will work great)

PRODUCTS I USE TO CONTOUR:
I use any foundation in a shade 5 shades darker than my natural skin color...
I have used BLUNT from MAC (what I'm holding up in the picture above) for a long time...i's totally matte, no shimmer or sparkle..and it looks great on pretty much everyone. ANY face powder that's shades darker than your skin will work great too!
And my super chisel tool: Mini Flat Bronzer from Crown Brush (i LOVE this!!!) CLICK HERE for info on it..it's only $9.50...

LET's get ready to CONTOUR BABY!


dark pants (ha ha ha)...kandee