Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fashionista: maternity style

Fashion through the Trimesters! ha ha ha
First Trimester....and not one of these items is a maternity piece of clothing!
(everything was from H &M, Charlotte Russe, Old Navy, or Forever 21!)...
as I searched through my closet today to find a shirt to wear...
my big belly...has grown even bigger....
I had about 4 shirts to choose from...
ha ha ha ha...
that is the true sense of creativity...
when you've got nothing to wear and make some outfit, out of that "nothingness"....
ha ha ha ha
My favorite pregnancy and ANY time items of clothing:
legging
long shirts over the leggings
boots
hats
and any shirts from American Apparel 
and all the stores I mentioned above!  hee hee

I'm thinking of doing a maternity fashion haul video...would that be interesting!?! Let me know what you think?

huge love from kandee and her getting even bigger belly....