Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hair did's and hidden treasures in manure....

this me-
with my hair up...wearing my fav silver chain from Forever 21...earring from the "21" also!

I will post the hair video below....but right before I do....

I wanted to tell you...so I was having a crappy day the other day, with my court case and all...it's still in the back of my mind...but, that day, later in the night I realized!!! "Lo and behold, I haven't checked my emails today!".......man, my day was crappo-----and then I see my "inbox" was full of good news and opportunities...
I hate this part, becuase I want to share everything with you guys as soon as I find out...you're lie my family!!! And some of these I have to wait to talk about, for some reason or another!

But what I CAN say: is that sometimes our life seems real "poopy"....and that is exactly when the most beautiful "flowers" of wonder can grow....the most beautiful flowers grow out of manure (poop)....
So if you life is feeling poopy, crappy, and not good....remember:
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS GROW OUT OF MANURE

sometimes the most messed up situations were actually preparing you and putting you in a place for greatness...
the most messed up and bad relationships.....that you felt caused so much heartache, had to be broken so you could actually find your "REAL" true love...
the most backwards steps, away from your dreams, were actually lining you up just right to really achieve them....
the most heartbreaking day.....was growing your heart, for the biggest blessing that needed more room in your heart to fill up!!!

So...if your day is crappy, say HOORAY...something good is gonna' grow out of this poop! ha ha ha

typed with huge amounts of love, kandee

and now to finish it off with a messy, fast, hair video.....happy hair!