Thursday, January 14, 2010

your hearts and help...

i want to thank you all so much...
today has been really not very good for me...a newspaper posted a story about the charges I am facing... No one even realizes that these are just charges...the things they are "charging" me with aren't even true...My son WAS NOT home alone for 3 days, along with all the other ridiculous things that I haven't even be able to go to court over....people were commenting all these awful things, that "I'm a loser", that I shouldn't have kids.....all of these awful things are just tearing my heart apart...to hear such horrible things said, that are so far from the truth! These people don't even know how untrue and ridiculous these "charges" are!

Then one of the commenters went as far as saying they "researched" me and found my blogs...and said that the taxpayers are paying for my house....I work day and night, trying to take care of my kids...I am in no way on any kind of welfare or assistance!! I am so overwhelmed and angry, and sad....I feel like I can't even cry.

Some of you have the sweetest hearts and have offered to help me try to get an attorney...you don't know what a gift this is to my heart....you are all the sweetest people in the world...and I thank any of you that want to donate even your pocket change! Thank you so much!!!! The lady at the court told me to just come and defend myself in court, because I couldn't afford one.