Saturday, January 2, 2010

i'm gonna start or stop......

(me and my friend Saori on new year's...in mammoth...and yes I wore an old Marine coat..I loved it, as was the most "clothed" girl there...ha ha ha)
....oh the new years resolutions...
gym's make a killing this time of year with all the people pledging to get in shape!

I am working on a few things...and yes, working our more regularly is one of them! ha ha ha

All I know is that, in a year, so many things can happen...
this time last year...I was doing..well...not as great as I am right now...
I was having trouble paying all my bills...I was at then end of a "not fun" divorce...work was not keeping me very busy...and I was a little depressed and sad...

in one year....my life has really turned around....I started blogging....doing videos on youtube...so much love started flowing in from everyone that sent me kind and encouraging words...I've worked a lot harder this year than I think I ever have...and even though sometimes I've wanted to cry or think , "this is too hard, I can't keep up"....I just kept going!

This year is fresh and clean, and it doesn't matter what's been done in the past...this is like getting a brand new canvas to paint on...
whatever hurts and frustrations...were in the past year...leave them there..ans start new...with boldness, happiness and lots of hope! This could be the year that:
your dreams start to come true, you find your true love, your happiness returns, you become the best you that you've always wanted...

dream big and hope even bigger...this is the year to be the changes that you want....become the person you want to show the world...love bold and brave...and do things that scare you...you'll be glad you did...talk to the people that make you nervous, say the things that you usually keep trapped inside....love more people than you did last year....and give more compliments away...let's spread more love this year everywhere we go...and in return we will feel more loved!!!!

happiest new year!!!! may 2010 be filled with sparkles, love, dreams, and lots of hope!!!
xoxoxo kandee