Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love Letters....



how not to have a bad day....

1. don't answer the phone to get some really not-so-good-news (which I wish I could share with all of you that I care for...but unfortunately, there are a few unkind people who only look at my blog and facebook, so that they can make little comments about me and post them everywhere)

2. don't get even more bad news on the phone.....

3. don't wake up after getting 4 hours of sleep because you were up working on the computer

....I did all of those things.....

I felt numb as I drove in my car......I grabbed my mail key and went into the post office....
as I opened the door...."love letters" started spilling all over the place!
My heart...in that instant felt so loved and uplifted....as my eyes looked at all the carefully written addresses on the envelopes.....
I carefully took all my "precious parcels"......and walked to my car...where I spent over an hour, looking at each envelope, and appreciating each letter that someone hand wrote....(or even typed)...they are all so wonderful.....from the handmade cards, to little goodies inside...to the precious words of love, hope, and encouragement...to getting a peek into your heart and lives from your stories!
I spent over an hour sitting in the parking lot in my car, opening each letter...and I could feel my "love tank" filling up....and the numbness started to melt away!

There aren't enough words in the world to tell you what each of those letters mean to me! I will save and cherish each one!
THANK YOU!!!!! I want to THANK EVERYONE that mailed me a "love letter"......(I liked the one with the 2 pennies in it too!) Thank you so much for taking the time out of your lives to share a gift with me.....that touched my heart, on a day that I could use it so much!!! Each word was like a ray of sunshine warming my heart! I love all my letters!!!! And all of you that wrote them! You guys are truly amazing!!!

I hope today that we all can spread more love to a hurting world.....whether it's a letter, a gift, a kind word, or maybe just a hug.....and we can throw love out into the world like a BOOMERANG...and it will come back to us, too!

huge love to all my precious, sweet, and very caring friends....huge hugs and love, kandee

here;'s a video I made last night....that I just wanted to share with all of you...from my heart!