Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nose-less Neytiri (AVATAR)


I did this look Avatar look yesterday, with Neytiri's make-up look...I used a "fake" nose...this was after I took my fake shnozzzz off...I thought it looked really funny! I should have the tutorial up next week.

And man, was there a blue mess trying to get all this off....wait til you see how I made the nose out of play-doh! IT was awesome!

I shot a lot of really cool videos yesterday too...

And for everyone who has been sending their love, and prayers, and heavenly "sparkles" to me....I treasure and cherish each one of you and I thank God for all the encouragement and support you pour out on me! I really wish I could give you guys an update and tell you how everything is going...but unfortunately...at this point in time, everything I say, is being twisted around, and as sad as it is...people like to talk about things, assume things and jump to the craziest, far-fetched conclusions.

My mom told me tonight: "when you're going through hell, just keep on going!"...and that is true...
if you're were walking through the most dangerous scary place...you probably wouldn't stop and sit down and say, "oh man, this sure is awful! Gosh I hate being here....what am I gonna do?!?",
heck no! I'd be running, as fast as I could, to get out of there!

The most amazing people have been through the most heartbreaking situations. Remember, like I always say, "it's the broken and shattered mirrors, that give off the most sparkle and light"....

so maybe tonight, you and I are giving off a little extra sparkle and shine.....

huge love and shining sparkles your way, kandee