Saturday, January 16, 2010

Running fast & crying hard...

yesterday I ran fast...and cried hard
It felt good...and I ran for a long time, I ran 5 1/2 miles and then I ran another mile or so up a mountain...and sat and cried...

And all I can say, is that all of you precious people that offered to send me some "love blessings".....you have no idea what a blessing and what precious people you are to my heart...I never asked for help...but you all extended your caring hands and loving hearts to help me....I want to say thank you from the deepest part of my heart...I feel like we are all in this together...and I don't feel so alone! My heart is sending you the biggest hugs....i heart you all!

THE HAPPIEST PART OF MY DAY YESTERDAY:
Somehow I stumbled upon a live broadcast channel, where everyone could see me on the video chat...it wasn't the best, so everyone told me to go to BLOGtv...which did...and I think we had over 300 viewers watching and chatting with me live and asking questions....and everyone got to meet Jordan...it was so fun, and it was so hard to want to stop....I would've stayed ont here for hours if I didn't need to take a shower so badly!

Thank you everyone that was on there and shared their love and awesome words...It was one of the most fun things I've done in a long time! I can't wait to do it again. Stay posted to my twitter:
www.twitter.com/kandeejohnson , i can do a post about when I'll be going on. And on my facebook to probably...
IF YOU GO TO www.blogtv.com, then my username is: kandeejohnson
and then you'll get to interact with me live, like we're just hanging out! IT was so fun....thank you all for giving me a bright spot in my kinda sad day!
i heart you all...

I'm filming some airbrush make-up videos today, with Dinair....I'm so excited!!!! Tell you about it later! huge love, kandee