Monday, October 4, 2010

Look how skinny I WAS!

I almost stared in astonishment as I looked through some photos (mind you , this photo was only about 7 months ago!)...I was like, "what the hecklers"...."look how skinny my legs looked!"
If graphic pattern leggings made my legs look that thinny....I'd invest all $50 of my dollars in graphic print leggings!
BUT alas....not geometric pattern can slim down my "plumping" thighs now.....
my last appointment at my midwife's last week...sent me into a face grabbing-state-of-shock...
"Ummmm....I think your scale is broken.....these numbers on here are all wrong.."
ha ha ha ha
I know, I know...I'll breastfeed and all my weight will fall off...but, sure it was fun when I saw my boobs growing to unusually large size..but when your butt and hips do it-
it doesn't seem as such a gift!
the only thing that's the same size in this photo as the one above...is my phone case is the same size! Notice how I tried to hide my "leg-awareness" by drawing the attention to my awesomely graphic, Keith Haring top! ha ha ha

So instead of "pimp my ride".....I'll be "plump my thighs" ha ha ha ha
Here's to awesome new curves....and then hooray when I get to run like the wind, after baby is here....me and my double jogging stroller are gonna log some running miles for sure! ha ha ha

It's ok...with Jordan my first...I gained like 50 pounds! And I got in the best shape of my life after he was born!

big thighs and cupcakes.....your kandee