Friday, October 8, 2010

You can be a princess too!

I think it's safe to say, that every girl would love to be a princess...fancy dresses, having a castle of your own...and ofcourse the required prince charming! And all girls should know and remember, to never settle for any guy that doesn't hold your heart like the most precious thing in the world...because you are a princess...and deserve your very own prince charming!

and this was one of my favorite videos ever:
SNOW WHITE!!! This Snow White Make-Up Tutorial is my favorite!

and also, here's the Snow White Hair Tutorial! I couldn't find a good wig for SNOW WHITE, so I just did the hair myself!

we are all princesses on the inside...now you can have fun dressing up as one on the outside! hee hee hee

tiaras, disneyland...and glass slippers....your kandee