Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where to get my FEATHER EARRING!

Since I bought my first feather earring almost a year ago at the Melrose Trading Post ( a vintage a treasure hunting place that sets up on the weekends in Hollywood on Melrose and Fairfax)....I've been in love with it!

The one above is the one I got a year ago....he's gotten kinda beat up....on and off in airports to go through security, he's even gotten wet....
so when I went to the Melrose Trading Post last sunday.....I was hoping Cardi would be there selling more!
Cardi and Me at the Melrose Trading Post when I bought my first earring!

The reason I LOVE Cardi's feather earrings is:
*each one is one-of-a-kind, they are like snowflakes or fingerprints...you'll never see the same one again!
*her feather earrings are unlike ANY other feather earrings I've ever seen!
*Cardi uses feathers from birds that have "molted" or their feathers have fallen out....that's why each one is different, rare, and unique
*her style is just cool...her earrings are rad...they are like pieces of art, the findings she uses, the colored beads and leather wrap.... they are just amazing!

And I love supporting her, she's a mama....and hopes to turn this into a blossoming business....go mama-girl-creative-power! Support Cardi and get yourself the coolest earring around!
 this is the new one I got!!! I love it!!! she also started doing feathers like this to clip into your hair! She was sold out of them when I got there!


SO HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR OWN FEATHER EARRING: (any earring you get from her will be amazing!)

CLICK HERE TO SEE HER FEATHER WONDER EARRINGS & OTHER JEWELRY

or you can email: salvagela@live.com


feathers and earrings....your kandee

Don't forget to take a peek into my daily-life blog...click on: www.kandeeland.com