Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SNEEK PEEK for next video and VOTE!

I have a couple videos that I've been working on..but this one is pretty fun...can you guess what it is?!?


CLICK here to see my "pregnant version" of this look...ha ha ha ha:

I'm sorry this post has been so late....I've been going crazy trying to pack for the London Glaminar this weekend...I am so excited to go to London and visit all the wonderful people that will be coming from all around Europe...we have people traveling from Dubai, Ireland, and Italy...

I still need to pack my clothes and re-pack my make-up kit so it doesn't weigh a million pounds! 

Wait til you see all these fun videos...I have 3 fun ones waiting to be edited...it takes me anywhere from 3-8 hours to edit the videos....so I'll get started on this one after I pack....I'll try to edit a little!

I NEED YOUR VOTE:
 please comment below....I can only do so many videos until the end of the month...tell me what you'd like to see more:

LUCILLE BALL (I love Lucy)

ARIEL (from the Little Mermaid)

A Doll Look

random choice:   SNOOKI (from the Jersey Shore...because I keep getting requests)

and if you have a special request list that too!!!!

Can't wait to hear what you guys pick!!!!

huge love....your kandee