Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cute Hair Tutorial (super fast too)

Here's a super fast, cute and fun hair tutorial!
(this was the hair I did for my FALL Make-Up video!)
this is a "cute" and messy version of the side pony tail...
quickly add some messy curls, so you have some pretty, "sexy" tendrils" of hair...and a low pony tail that look so cute.
TEASING HAIR TIPS 101:
(an essential part to this "messy" cute style)
SIDE NOTE: teasing will not harm your hair if you do it properly...
ALWAYS use a BOAR BRISTLE BRUSH
my favorite teasing brush is the TEASING U, 100% Boar Bristle Brush from MONROE- it is by far the best teasing brush I've ever used or even seen!
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHERE TO GET YOUR HAND ON ONE: www.monroebrush.com

  • Plastic and Nylon brushes or combs will cause breakage and damage to the hair-
  • BUT boar bristle brushes actually distribute natural oils in the hair and add shine
  • Always PUSH the HAIR TOWARDS the root
  • NEVER just "attack" the hair with a comb! ha ha ha
WHEN YOU PUSH ALL THE HAIR TOWARDS THE ROOTS, IT  ADDS VOLUME, NOT DAMAGE, AND IT WILL COME OUT EASILY

~make sure you use hair spray to hold all the teasing in place~

My favorite hair spray is:
SEBASTIAN RE-SHAPER- it is amazing and smell so good (i get compliments all the time on how good my hair smells when I use it!)
It's a professional hair spray (I get mine at the beauty supply because I have my cosmetology license), but CLICK HERE , www.sebastianprofessional.com and then click on where to FIND IT!
FOR CHEAP DRUGSTORE HAIRSPRAY:
I like: L'Oreal Elnett (it's a classic hairspray)
Now let's get ready to watch the hair tutorial!


oh and if you want to see the make-up in this video...here that is too!

hairspray and big hair...your kandee