Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun Eyebrow Art Design

Eyebrows frame the face! Here's how to get even more decorative eyebrow frame!
I've been decorating my eyebrows like this for some years now...
it's fun, you can change it...(because people always ask why I don't tattoo it on!)

I love this, it's like custom design for you face...get creative with it and have fun- you can always take it off!

WHAT YOU NEED:
Liquid eyeliner-
I used MAC liquid liner in BOOT BLACK
but any liquid liner will work!
FOR FUN: try different colored liquid liners!
Don't worry if you mess up, just take a q-tip and push it against the skin and twist. You can dip it in a little eye make-up remover to help get it off.
Here's the full picture I used to this look for too!
I still need to edit the tutorial for this look...I had a friend film it ans it's like 45 minutes long...ha ha ha
 not how I normally film tutorials, but because it was at a photoshoot (this picture was by my dashingly good-looking friend, Marc Cartwright, we started our careers off together!) people stop at talk to me, are asking things, talking to each other, so it's not that great of a tutorial! ha ha ha

have fun with your face...you can always wash it off! hee hee

eyebrows and liquid liners....your kandee

here's the video: