Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm SO EXCITED!!!! (and a little sad!)

I had my first GLAMINAR in LA, June 19th, 2009...(this was me my first time on stage and with a microphone)
....now we're at my last Glaminar stop.....right where we started..
LOS ANGELES baby!
And I'm bigger than ever....literally....I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant..bigger!
(click here to see my pregnancy-blog, www.kandeeland.com)
OUR LAST GLAMINAR will be this SUNDAY, December 5th, 2010
in LOS ANGELES!!!!
(if you want to know more or sign up to come! hurry, if it still let's you buy a ticket, that means you've gotten one of the last seats...we will be sold out any minute now! click here:
www.glaminar.com

This Glaminar will be filled with surprises to celebrate that this is the LAST GLAMINAR!

I am so excited and honored that we will have a special performance from an artist, who's made it to #3 on BILLBOARDS TOP 40 DANCE SONGS,
CARMEN REECE 
 (click here to go to her website: www.carmenreece.com)



watch her video here....I am soooooo excited!!!!!

Our awesome gift bag & prize sponsors are giving special prizes and goodies to celebrate our LAST GLAMINAR!!!!

We have guest coming from all over the world! This will be sooooo exciting, I can't wait!

I will be such an amazing, life changing day, I can't wait!!!
huge love and sooooo much excitement....your kandee

check the website if you want to be there too!
www.glaminar.com