Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Last Glaminar (a special video I made)

the last Glaminar was indescribable day....and it wasn't just me that felt this way! ha ha ha

"wow kandee your glaminar was indescribable. It was just so amazing i couldn't even put it in words..."

"Your GLAMINAR was beyond what I could have imagine and not because I walked away with a million make up tips and tricks, but because of a day I got to see a sparkle of an a...mazing women...Not for talent or exposure, but for pure heart and emotion to better the world one person at a time. I thank you KANDEE JOHNSON for being an amazing role model for believing in yourself and now for believing in so many other women to make dreams come true."...

I'm so honored to be a part of your lives...and I am so glad when I hear people say, I can feel your love coming through the computer screen...because truly everything I do...I put so much love into it...

Watch this little video I made..giving you just a hint of what it was like at the last glaminar...

made with love....kandee