Friday, December 3, 2010

YES I'M VERY PREGANT...update!


ha ha ha ha..look at the difference in my belly! ha ha ha ha
so here it is...
my VERY PREGNANT update video.....

Yes I was trying to find a picture to show you my before stomach..and the only one I could find (because I never go around showing off my bare non-pregnant belly..ha ha ha ha) was a picture I took after doing the Jessica Rabbit look. (yes I always have to take the pictures of myself for my videos...no ones usually around!)
Of course I always crop out the rest of my body, just to show my face...but here it is.....my old flatter stomach...
and yes I used to run about 5 miles everyday and lift weights...but since I had my big "almost-got-my-leg-chopped-off" accident...I wasn't allowed to run or anything...then I found out I was pregnant as was out of shape already...ha ha ha
SO sit back and watch in amazement as you see my pregnancy update video....

and thank you so much everyone that have posted name ideas! I've seen some really great ones I've never heard of!
big bellies....kandee