Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thinking about what's wrong?

Even when it feels like you want to freak out and run away!

 Today and everyday...let's not think about what's wrong..but let's think about what's right!

That wrong thinking takes just as much energy as it does to think about what's right!

Your heart may be heavy, you might feel like you have more problems than you can figure out...you may feel like you've been praying for something and not getting the answer you want...

I got an urgent message about my sister being in the emergency room this morning with heart problems. I love my sister so much, she makes me laugh more than anyone, and she has always been the most protective little sister of me. Instantly I wanted to race to her side..but I am hundreds of miles away.  My prayers can be be with her instantly, God's peace can fill her heart with "it's-okay-ness" faster than I can even walk to my car. I just got word from her hubby, that she is doing better, nothing serious, just going for some x-rays. I am so thankful for this news!

I may have problems in my life...but I'm not going to focus on them...I'm going to focus on what's right!

Don't think about:
  • how you don't have money
  • how your relationship is not good
  • how bad things are with your job
  • how alone you feel
  • how you wish you'd find Mr or Mrs. Right...
  • how maybe a loved one is in the hospital or not doing well
You need to focus on what's right...
The tides of change maybe turning as you start thinking differently...
Hope is always the best choice. Choosing to leave those "bad thought" behind you, is right where they need to be...
DON'T LET THE PROBLEMS RULE YOUR FUTURE, LET THEM BE PART OF YOUR YESTERDAY.
Your future is too great to let some problems be rainclouds blocking the sunshine of happiness in your heart!
Say: No problem is going to rule my life or my thoughts....right now I'm choosing to think about what's right in my life...
I surrender all my thoughts to God...and trust that He will fill me with peace...My problems are too big for me to hold on to and try to find a solution...
and the funny and amazing things is...whenever I do that....I do have peace...and I expect good things...and sure enough...the gears start turning...for happiness and peace...and so do I!

Say this with me today:
Oh sure I've got problems, everyone does, but I'm thinking about what I've got right! No problem is gonna take me down. I'm gonna get right back up...and think about the all that's "ALL RIGHT" in my life!

huge love and yay-ness, for waking up today, being alive, and knowing we have the chance to change our future....your kandee