Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haight & WHO I got to meet: one of the MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE!

San Francisco: me standing in front of the famous "painted ladies" homes in SF.
 and this time with mom and my tartan! ha ha ha
FULL HOUSE: if you loved FULL HOUSE, (uncle Jessie) I personally wanted to be Candice Cameron...and you  can't forget...that's how the famous Olsen Twins started! Here's the house they were supposed to have lived in!
 A San Francisco MUST SEE: the famous Haight Street (The Haight Ashbury area)...known for it's hippie action of the 60's...not much hippie sightings anymore...you can still find "smoke shops" and tie dyed things here and there...but mostly unique little shops, coffee places and bars...and lots of VINTAGE clothing stores!
I love vintage clothes (so does my momsie)...we saw amazing lace bridal coats and hats from the 20's and 30's...(wish I could've shown you, but some stores had BIG: NO PHOTO'S, sign up...)
Me inside, waiting for my crepe filled with butter and powdered sugar! and I think I'm texting...ha ha
i love the pair of legs coming out the window from the 2nd story behind me....and it was cold, so I gave my neck warmer a go....then it made me too hot!

So after we headed back to out hotel room....me and my mom walk into the W Hotel and who do we see? A couple in red pants and hats, and all their bags are red too!!!!
As we get closer....I realize I am face to face with someone more popular than Lady Gaga...and will remain that way long after she's got wrinkles and 2 generations later won't remember Justin Beiber....
they will alway know.......
SANTA CLAUS
(hee hee: I love how me and Santa have Christmas color matching hats on!)
yep I asked good ol St. Nick, for a picture HE  not only said yes, but travels with candy canes in his coat pocket!!!! HE gave me a candy cane and I told him he made my night!!!.......I've never seen anyone look this much like every Santa image you've ever seen...he was so jolly, happy, and as some boys lined up after me to ask if he was Santa....I smiled and felt so happy from his jolly hug, smiles and candy cane!

huge love from me and jolly ol' St. Nick....
your Kandee Cane

(WANT TO have MORE FUN!?!  read my preggy blog at: www.kandeeland.com)