Monday, November 8, 2010

I NEED YOU!

I want to hear from you all!!!
I haven't done a 20 questions video in a long time.....so please post below the questions you want to ask me???

Also I want to make the videos that you guys want to see! So let me know what you'd like to see most!

1. A 20 Questions Video

2. A Video of my current favorite products (for hair, skin, make-up, and random loves!)

3. A hair style video

4. A video to show "how to deal with bullies, haters and mean people"
....
and I'm always open to suggestions....

Will you guys help me and tell me what you'd like to see?

You are all are the reason I do this...and I want you all to be a part of what I make for you!

I can't wait to read your responses!!! And I have a special "Christmas in NOVEMBER giveaway" for you....I can't wait for you to see it!!!!!

huge love from your friend....kandee