Tuesday, November 2, 2010

IMATS you MATS!

Yes this girl (me Kandee) is gonna be at TORONTO IMATS (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show) this saturday, November 6th!
And guess what else!?!?!
I will be doing a Question & Answer on the IMATS Mainstage
& I will be giving all kinds of my favorite products away too!
IMATS Q & A (with Kandee)
you can ask me any questions and I'll get a chance to answer you!!! I will also be talking about my favorite products! And giving some of them away! So come early!
This will be really fun and informative!
10am
location: IMATS MAINSTAGE

*
MEET & GREET with me
(say hi and get a picture with me, if you want! In LA it was nuts, but this should be a little bit less-crazy, just try to come early so you're at the front of the line!)
11:15am
location: Make-Up Artist Magazine Booth #301 


AND THEN on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7th....
My TORONTO GLAMINAR
(remember these are the last of my glaminars...only 3 cities after this one and I'm closing up Glaminars)
*just a tip: if you are planning on coming to TORONTO GLAMINAR, hurry we only have a few seats left!

So I will now spend the next two days packing Glaminar gift bags, suitcases, all my make-up (very, very carefully), making sure the cupcakes and decorations will be there on time for the Glaminar and that all our prizes will be there on time!  huge love and can't wait to meet everyone coming to IMATS and the GLAMINAR!!!!
love and lots of lipsticks...ha ha ha ha...your kandee