Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How to Travel in Style

this is my mama....hiding behind all our suitcases....
what people don't know is that only 2 of the suitcases actually hold our clothes!
The rest is our "GLAMINAR" in a suitcase bags! ha ha ha ha
Everytime we fly this makes me laugh seeing my mom...push all these...because she won't let me lift anything...being pregnant and all!
 
this was her shoving off!
 I must say all of my luggage has failed me, broken, zippers come off, bags ripped open..wheel falling off....well they do travel alot....but the best bag of all has been my hard case zebra bags..."the one on the bottom" in these pictures!

(CLICK HERE TO SEE MY VIDEO FROM THE AIRPORT TODAY!...it's posted on my "personal" blog...I talk about my babies, my life, and everything else there!"....
huge love from yet another airport....yes we will be home eventually..ha ha ha ha ah
TIP of the day: if you can, try not to need to pee on the plane, people pee everywhere in those things! ha aha ha ha.....
you kandee with wings on