Monday, November 22, 2010

RIDICULOUS, FABULOUS, and kind of DISTURBING....




let me take you on an ADVENTURE of ridiculousness & fabulousness....


WHERE: at the MoMa (museum of modern art) in San Francisco


~me and my mom took a one hour break to go look around~


get ready to see what we saw!




things i saw that I took pictures of to show you....


FABULOUS



weird sculpture of a golden, Michael Jackson, with a monkey....
kinda DISTURBING, but really something about it kinda scared me, and I don't know why...ha ha ha
(and I love me some Michael)


FABULOUS: a photo of Marilyn Monroe by just someone standing near the shoot, of her famous, skirt blowing up shot!



FABULOUSLY RIDICULOUS: that they were selling 1 dollar bills for 99 cents...and they said they'd almost sold out of them that day! ha ha ha...I love this!


this one is a little more on the RIDICULOUS side: you could buy 7 pennies for $1.99! ha ha ha



the view looking up




and moving our eyes a little more down....



and I'm in the SPOTLIGHT: A FABULOUS feeling (and weirdly it's kinda Michael Jackson-ish, black hat, spotlight...ha ha ha)
Spotlights sensors pick up movement and follow you where ever you  walk in the lobby...so fun-ny!
RIDICULOUS: NO   FABULOUS: YES



The fact that it took me 2 hours to upload these photos and type this blog: sort of RIDICULOUS....ha ha ha ha....so i hope you think it's FABULOUS!

bringing a little dose of:



your kandee......
(PS. to see a little more ridiculousness, but I think it's fabulous, click here: www.kandeeland.com)