Thursday, November 5, 2009


Crayon - Caribou

HERE is a little song to go with this BLOG...I love this song...like candy sprinkles in the sunshine!

who: me (AKA Kandee) in the dressing room at Urban Outfitters...to show you my outfit-of-the-day...(and later some meanies...said some mean things..tell you more later)...the mirror makes it look like a 2 mile long dressing room....(at the Americana in Glendale...this place is so fun....fountains, water shows, trolley cars, little cobblestone walkways with giant chandeliers hanging over the streets...)

I really liked this little black jacket...but it was a little too pricey....it was 60 some dollars...."why couldn't it be on sale!?!" hee hee

I want to hang one of these babies around my neck....

FUN things...I love anything extremely small or large.....GIANT soft serve ice cream!!!!! (coin banks...but I love em)

here we have a switchblade-mustache-comb....pillow cases that look like boxing gloves for a good old fashioned pillow fight....and key covers that look like guitars, cats...and penguinos! (penguins)

Giant band-aids for your car....ha ha ha

what every girl needs to feel a wee bit tougher....a pink mustache....guys love girls with mustaches!

I love this...may you all dress with something, someone would consider a "don't"....I do it almost everyday...and I love it!
funny sign I saw in Mojave, California......I think the "ICE & AMMO" is just funny.....(i should just show funny things I see on roadtrips...like the giant metal dinosaur...ha ha ha)

And for the meanies...
I went into a Carl's Junior to eat in the desert...when I walked in there were some teenage boys (the meanest age of all)...and they looked at me and said "what the F$@K?!?"...
I thought...ignore them...I don't care for their style of dressing myself...so I wouldn't be offended...
Then more of them on the other side started saying more things...
I felt very like I was in high school again...being teased and I hated it!
Then I thought..."no, I'm not gonna let these silly boys make me feel like I shouldn't have dressed how I wanted...."
Then the girl behind the counter asked, "Are you Kandee Johnson from Youtube!?!"
KANDEE: "YEss!!!!"
Girl (Hi DIANA, if you see this!), says how her brother and her watch my videos, they even tried to tie bandanas on like one of my videos, and she had me sign a place mat to show her brother....
then all those guys changed their tune...the started saying, "ohhhh, who is that?!?" "oh!", like I was a famous person..then it was cool too dress out-of-the-norm....
so if you've ever been teased or you feel this in the future...
think I am famous...you just don't know it...ha ha ha ha

May you wear what you love..if it's a furry jacket, striped socks, a crazy hat...and don't care what one other person thinks...as long as you like it...because I'd say....Wear what you love...that's what people with true style do...and I love ya for it!
We'll dress crazy and weird together!!!
typed with love....your Kandee