Tuesday, November 17, 2009

troubles and toothless


this is my toothless tribute...
sometimes when I get bored....on a photo shoot...ha ha ha ha
I had my tooth-black-out color...and thought it would be "amusing" to "knock-out" my tooth
so in case you ever wanted to know what I'd look like "sans" a front tooth..tada!!!



more toothless photos...via my self-photography and my iphone

here was the make-up table at the studio....make-up palooza!

part of the studio in downtown LA...it had beautiful windows
and now for the TROUBLES.....
most mornings you wake up...thinking the day will be good....sometimes even great, and by the end of the day, you will have faced something TROUBLESOME, painful, frustrating, troubling, stressful.....
We never know what trouble lies ahead...all I know is that you need to be mentally prepared. We can't let things bother us so much that is destroys the rest of our day. We need to remember that we can't let anyone have the permission to make us feel less-than, or to let a situation steal our joy.
We can take comfort knowing that God will give us double for our trouble! ha ha ha Remember we can give all our cares to God..and he will give us the answers and strength to deal with anything. Troubles are a part of life...we just need to work out our mental muscles and prepare ourselves to be strong and ready to handle things with strength and pass it on to God to do the rest.
I pray that all of you have a wonderful day...and your troubles will be running the other direction!

PS...Hi to Kristel from the H & M store at the 3rd Street Promenade, for recognizing me and saying she reads my blog and is a youtube subscriber!!!! yay!!!!

Imagine I am there, to give you a "mental" hug, to go through whatever you are going through...and say, "you can do it"!....this will pass, and we'll be stronger!!!
huge love, kandee