Thursday, November 19, 2009

piping hot video....


fresh from the oven....
here's is a lil' video I shot just walking around downtown LA a little bit....
I show ya stuff...
buy us cupcakes.....

and for the leggings......I got them at Forever 21....(the shirt too)
my SUPREME necklace I got at the Renegade Craft Fair in downtown...
or you can go to Dust Designs on etsy.com....search Supreme or (cutlass supreme necklace)...
I don't know if she has anymore.....I can't find mine right now....and it makes me a little sad....not too sad...there are bigger things in life than losing a necklace...ha ha ha ha...no matter how rad it is! ha ha ha

hope you enjoy...now let's go on a walk......come on!

(PS...you can watch it bigger by clicking the lower right hand corner...where the YOUTUBE letters pop up! smiles, kandee)