Friday, November 6, 2009

thinks we think...


Courtship Dating - Crystal Castles

Cotton Candy Skies on my drive....
things I did today:
I did Turbo Jam (workout in my bedroom...the 3rd day I've worked out...I haven't even worked out in like a month...bad Kandee...ha ha ha ha)
I packed my bags...
I made pumpkin bread
I did lots of laundry
I drove to LA on a little roadtripper...and I was going to film some other cool things...when I realized I didn't have a memory card in my video camera...darn it!

As I drove I was thinking about something that I read this morning....
People don't really pay attention to what they think about...
Anyone can just let the random thoughts come into their mind...and dwell on them...but it takes real care and work to think on things that will actually help and benefit you...
You have to work hard to think the right things...positivity and good thoughts are harder to think than the random negative, depressing thoughts...those can pour in by the thousands.
But I promise that if you work hard to think the right things...to only allow the beautiful "flower" thoughtsm into the garden of your mind...and you take care to not let those "negative weed-like" thoughts come in a choke out the beautiful flower thoughts...

May you think on things that are good and wonderful and uplifting...and anything else that comes into your mind....well, it's gonna have to get the boot!!!

I'm on an adventure this weekend...I get to do something really fun this weekend...stay tuned for more...because I'm taking you with me...via photo and hopefully video!!!

have the sparkliest day....kandee (who had an energy drink...and feels like I'm going to vibrate out of my body...ha ha ha)