Saturday, November 7, 2009

things I love....


1. these people (see more here)

2. my SUPREME necklace (which I thought I lost yesterday! But I found it!)


...that is from a Cutlass Supreme (car)...(the one above is from a Coupe Deville) that I got at the Renegade Craft Fair in Downtown LA...you can find more like it...I finally hunted the girl down that made these awesome neckalces!!! Her name is Dust Design company CLICK here...

I love my big pink tutu....I got at Polka Dots & Moonbeams in LA....(as Jordan's bus dropped him off yesterday...I was packing my big rig to drive...it was full of pink tutu's, pink suitcases....and he said all the kids on the bus were like, "that's a lot of pink!!!"....ha ha ha ha...you know it!

wait til I post the 80's dress I bought at a yard sale.....AWE-SOME!!!!!