Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the things in life that matter...


(and yes...I had to re-upoad this again..One of the "country" songs got flagged on youtube...so I re-edited it...I like it better this way, anyway! ha ha ha)

Beauty is all around us...and sometimes the most beautiful things, moments...and even people don't get appreciated and celebrated like they should!

I love this: "don't be anxious and troubled about anything about your life, about what you will eat, about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, the body, and clothes."

It is the moments in life...when you feel a flood of joy,happiness, and peace in your heart...like when I saw this huge creamy yellow moon, slowly peeking above the purpley desert...my eyes wanted to slow down time...and my heart felt the beauty...

My life is not anything near perfect....bad things happen...i feel overwhelmed...situations in my life scare me...i cry....i get sad...but one thing I do know is....
them more you dwell on your problems...the more you allow them to rule you and your emotions.
If you have a spiritual life that is filled...peace will dance around your heart, and joy will shine like the rays of the sun into your heart....and it won't make sense to others that don't have it. But you will know that "happy" is something that there because of some circumstance ( i am happy I got a new pair of shoes......that's an example)...joy is when your heart feels happy for no outside reason...it's just there...
If we meditated on spiritual nourishment...instead of meditating on our problems...talking about our problems and letting them rule our thoughts...we would be much better off.

I just had something happen that made me so upset, I was crying, I felt like throwing up...and I had my airbrush class to go to the next day...I could've either thought about the "bad" stuff all day and let it rule and run my day...right into the ground. But instead I thought, "God knows the outcome....I am going to trust in Him, and hand all my worried over to Him", "my problems are going to be there, whether I think about them or not...so I might as well enjoy each little moment...and cast all my cares on God...that's what he's there for....

And when you do this, your heart will be free to enjoy simple pleasures in life...like moonrises and sunsets...seeing a balloon flying through air...smelling beautiful flowers...the list goes on..and on....
today i will look for beauty...and as always...I hope I can film it and share it with you!!!

let's go be beauty hunters....and trouble-forgetters...and in the process, you just might discover the solution to your problem....
typed with love.....kandee