Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm in a covergirl ad!!!!!



i went to the airport...then I went to get a magazine to calm my "no-likey-the-flying", nerves...
I grabbed the ELLE magazine...
I knew I had won the CoverGirl contest...but I hadn't seen the ad, and i didn't know when it would come out! I was so excited...and my name was printed all HUGE...Kandee!!!

And I'm right next to DREW BARRYMORE, in the magazine!!! I love her! I can't believe I am in a magazine, right next to Drew Barrymore!!! Maybe she'll even look at the page with me on it!!!!
Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!! I am so, EXCITED!!!!!!

I wanted to buy 5 issues, but I didn't because it would've made my purse too heavy (you know how big magazines are!?!)....i think I'm on page 262, or something close like that....I put all the subscription cards that usually fall out on you, as a markers! ha ha ha ha

I am so excited!!!!!! I'm in Elle, magazine!!!! (For December!!!...) yay!!!!!!!!
Okay....I'm going to go back and stare at the page some more, ha ha ha ha, just kidding!
huger than huge love on this sparkly day....
remember to tell someone you love them...and just how beautiful they are.....
kandee