Wednesday, November 18, 2009

a day in pictures


lunch on Olvera Street...an enchanted little street that makes you feel like you got to Mexico....for some reason I think these Lucha Libre (mexican wrestling masks are awesome) ha ha ha
what i ate: flautas and rice (and chips & salsa ofcourse)


the HUGE factory where American Apparel clothes are made...the sign says LEGALIZE LA....ha ha ha....this place looks like a big spooky prison....i don't like it....but I thought the sign was funny


i drew my name in the sand on the beach in santa monica.....with a love heart....for anyone who needs a little extra love today....
oh sunset!!! I filmed a little bit of the sunset and running around santa monica pier....just need to edit it....like i took you with me!!!! i even went on a scary ride..ha ha ha

me...trying to rest in the dressing rooms at H & M (on the 3rd street Promenade in Santa Monica)..while my friend tried on clothes....
right after I took this picture...a girl that worked there, came up and asked if I was "kandee johnson".....I felt so famous...hee hee hee, she was super nice and said she subscribed to me...and read my blog!!!! yay!!! If you ever see me, please say hi...and I promise I'll give ya a hug! I'm really nice and friendly...
in elevator..taking myself out to dinner
my LA burger....bacon, roquefort cheese (facny) and fries....BEFORE
AFTER...
ha ha ha ha...
that was my day in photos.....
the sun is sparkling down on your heart...enjoy this day...no matter what or who happens!!!
huge love, kandee